Thursday, November 26, 2009

Elegant Evening Leaf Necklace from Fancypop


The school semester is coming to an end, and that means essays due and finals to write. Suddenly I find myself really busy, but still I want to keep creating a few new items a week.

I usually work with antique silver or gold materials, very rarely silver but I want to be a bit more diverse. I think it worked out quite well. The beads on this necklace is super shiny and sparkly. You might even become mesmerized by it if you stare at it too long. I keep holding it in the light and going "ooooooh...." I should really be studying instead of doing that haha.

ps. Happy Thanksgiving to you in the States. Happy Thanksgiving to Megan. I am from Canada so my Thanksgiving already passed!
@ Fancypop ($22 US)

No comments:

Post a Comment