Thursday, November 12, 2009

Ice Cream Hoodie from Uniqlo UT


Uniqlo is one of the largest clothing retailers in Japan. It is based in Yamaguchi (fact learned from my friend who's from there), and now it is all over Japan, and with stores in China, France, Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea, United Kingdom and the United States. The clothes are very affordable, and the quality is very good.

Uniqlo UT (where this particular hoodie is from) can only be found in Harajuku, Tokyo. It's supposed to be a representation of a futuristic convenience store. Shirts are sold in plastic tubes and can be bought in refrigerator-like cases (like the ones you see at normal convenience stores). I myself bought a few shirts from there, and kept the plastic tubes to hold candy and free packets of tissues from those people distributing advertisements.

I don't have this hoodie, but I really wanted it.
I wasn't in Japan at the time, my loss!
@ Uniqlo (¥3,990)

No comments:

Post a Comment