Friday, November 13, 2009

Stars and Skies Wire Wrapped Ring from Swagg Jewelry


I love handmade stuff and I really admire people who have these wonderful ideas and are able to actually materialize their ideas. With that said, I'm sure most of you already know about Etsy, a place where you can find many handmade items.

Whenever I'm on Etsy, I punch in a few keywords to try to find something I'd like. Today, I really wanted to find a "star necklace", but I was disappointed that nothing I thought was good came up. Then I tried "star earrings" and "star bracelet", but still no luck. Finally I searched for "star ring" and got this little cutie.

Don't get me wrong, I still love Etsy. It just takes a lot of patience to sift through some of the less pleasant looking things. Then again, I guess we all have different tastes...

Sterling silver wire, Swarovski crystals, and freshwater star pearls. That pacific blue color is one of my favorite colors, that color makes anything work!
@ Swagg Jewelry ($28 US)

No comments:

Post a Comment